Executive and technical supervision, management and quality control, safety and health at work, as well as the protection of the environment;
Project management and technical consulting services;
Legal, Regulatory, Contractual and Financial Management Services, and Work Claims Management;
for the execution of Infrastructure Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) and Operation and Maintenance (O&M) projects in different sectors such as: transportation, Water, Energy, Oil & Gas, Industrial and Urban Building in Mexico and Latin America, developed by National and international Contractors, Government Dependencies, Public and Private Industries and Financial Institutions.
Operation of the Management, Commercial, Administration, Finance and Human Resources Processes that allow to support the operation and meet the client’s requirements.
Health and Safety Policy
At Ingeniería en Administración de Contratos, S.A. de C.V. the health and safety at work is one of the fundamental principles that guide our work performance. Together, our health, security and risk prevention programs along with the occupational medicine represent the most efficient and affordable way of providing our services in the safest way.
As General Director of Ingeniería en Administración de Contratos, S.A. de C.V. I am engaged to fulfill the legal requirements that apply to our organization concerning occupational risk prevention, to take the necessary preventive measures to eliminate risks of injury taking into consideration the companies’ employees.
At Ingeniería en Administración de Contratos, S.A. de C.V. we are responsible of providing training and personal protective equipment to our employees, along with all the necessary tools to safely and efficiently fulfill our dairy objectives.
The rigorous monitoring on each site where we are is essential to fulfill the continuous improvement and the Health and Safety measures.
Each of us who work at Ingeniería en Administración de Contratos, S.A. de C.V. are responsible of our own and everyone else’s’ safety. We firmly believe that following the present policy it is possible to achieve a healthier, safer and more satisfactory environment for everyone at IAC.
Ingeniería en Administración de Contratos, S.A. de C.V. is always engaged with the development and implementation of the highest standards in our professional practices. Our Quality Management System, the establishment and the monitoring of its objectives, as well as our processes that lead to continuous improvement are the basis of the organization’s daily activities. It’s through all these principles, our engagement with the fulfillment of the applicable requirements and our constant search of continuous improvement is how we guarantee the necessary conditions to give our clients the excellence consulting services that give them optimum and innovative solutions to their requirements.
At Ingeniería en Administración de Contratos, S.A. de C.V. we contribute to the environment protection and the preservation of natural resources. We support our contribution through the following basic principles that apply to each and every one of our activities.
- Reduce the generation of all kinds of polluting agents that affect the environment due to its use, control or disposal; focusing on the process of continuous improvement and the constant revision of the environmental goals and objectives at IAC.
- Optimize the use of resources, reuse or recycle them and applying the eco-efficiency whereas its economically and technically viable.
- Preserve the flora and fauna of a particular region, especially with threatened species or the ones in danger of becoming extinct.
- Strict compliance of the current legal and environmental normativity.
- Complete engagement with continuous improvement and environmental performance.
IAC will display and promote the knowledge of the environmental policy within all the organization’s employees and it will be applied in all our activities.
Decalogue of IAC as a Socially Responsible Company
- Promotes and drives a culture of responsible competitiveness that seeks the goals and success of the business while contributing to the well-being of our society.
- It makes its values public, combats corruption practices internally and externally and performs based on a code of ethics.
- Live schemes of participatory leadership, solidarity, service and respect for human rights and human dignity.
- Promotes favorable working conditions for the quality of life, human and professional development of its entire community (employees, family members, shareholders, and suppliers).
- Respects the ecological environment in each one of the operation and administration processes, in addition to contributing to the preservation of the environment.
- It identifies the social needs of the environment in which it operates and collaborates in its solution, promoting the development and improvement of the quality of life.
- Identifies and supports social causes as part of its business action strategy.
- It invests time, talent and resources in the development of the communities in which it operates.
- Participate, through intersectoral alliances with other companies, civil society organizations, chambers, groups and/or government, in the discussion, proposals and attention to social issues of public interest.
- It considers and involves its staff, shareholders and suppliers in its investment and social development programs.
Our Sustainability Report is available to the entire community.
In this document we communicate our policies and results in terms of Social Responsibility of IAC and it is possible to be requested by our e- mail: email@example.com